|These deviations have been suggested by #DD-Factory and were featured as a Daily Deviation!|
|NON-MEMBERS CAN ALSO SUBMIT|
ATTENTION: YOU CAN ONLY GET A DD EVERY 6 MONTHS!
A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO SUBMIT AND HOW TO CORRESPOND ABOUT DECLINED SUBMISSIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE --> [link]
What is DD-Factory?
DD-Factory is a group that suggests Daily Deviations.
To find out about Daily Deviations (short DDs) read this 2 FAQs
FAQ #61: What is a Daily Deviation?
FAQ #18: Who selects Daily Deviations and how are they chosen?
How does the group work?
1. You submit one of your deviations you think is worth to be a DD (or one of someone else deviations) to the group.
2. A team member reviews the deviation and accepts it if he/she agrees with you or declines it if he/she does not agree with you.
3. If your submission was accepted it will be displayed in our gallery and the contributor who accepted your submission will suggest it as a DD.
4. Please always keep in mind: We are not the ones choosing and awarding Daily Deviations, we only suggest them to the proper DA staff members.
Are there any rules?
Yes there are some simple rules to follow:
1. One submission per deviant per week.
2. Submissions that show violence against children, racism, ... or go against DA-Rules in any way will be declined.
3. If your submission is accepted it's not a guarantee that your submission will be a Daily Deviation. We can only suggest, not decide.
4. Don't be mad at us if your submission was declined. Remember: The personal opinion of the team member counts - so it's a matter of taste. WE GIVE FEEDBACK IF YOU ASK US, BUT ONLY IF YOU USE THE OFFICIAL WAY OF GROUP CORRESPONDENCE! (tutorial can be found above)
Is there anything else I should know?
1. You don't have to me a member to submit to this group. Everyone can submit. But if you wanna be informed about news, contests, ... of our group join us or watch us.
2. If you don't follow our rules or insult a team member we will ban you from this group.
3. You can only get a DD every 6 months, so if you recently got a DD you will not be able to get a DD for 6 months.
4. You should always submit to the correct DA folder because that helps us to suggest your work and it helps admins to feature your work.
|More Journal Entries|